1-1 1/2 lb frozen chicken breast (skinless & boneless)
2 cans cream of chicken
1 can cream of celery
1 can evaporated milk
1-4pack premade canned biscuits
- Place chicken in crockpot and fill with water until chicken is covered.
- Let cook on low for around 5 or more hours.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out of crockpot and break into small pieces.
- Place the chicken back into the crockpot.
- Add the cans of cream of chicken, cream of celery and evaporated milk.
- Let cook an additional 30 minutes to an hour on low.
- Take biscuits out of cans and roll them out flat.
- Cut into small "bites" and add biscuits to the crockpot.
- Cook for about 1 hour more, stiring occasionally.
- Once dumplins are done, you can serve. (you can see dumplins are done if you cut into one and the dough is cooked all the way though)
You can put the chicken on before going to work (if you work) or first thing in the morning and let it cook until it is very tender. It is very easy and minimal prepwork. It's one of Suzanne's favorites!