CREAMY CHICKEN LASAGNA
3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cube chicken bouillon
1/4 cup hot water
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Bring large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, & set aside.
2. Place chicken in saucepan with just enough water to cover & bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink & juices run clear. Remove from saucepan & shred. I put mine in my food processor for about 20 seconds and it's done!
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dissolve chicken bouillon cube in 1/4 cup hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, & 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9 inch square baking dish. Cover with chicken mixture, & top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, & sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven until golden and bubbling.
You have won my Skin MD Natural Giveaway. I didn't have an email address for you. Please contact me back at firstname.lastname@example.org in 24 hours to claim your prize or it will be given to the next on the list. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!
Sorry you didn't win my giveaway. You can still have %5 off any order you place in January! Thanks for entering!
This is WONDERFUL! I made this for my family for Christmas dinner...basically b/c it is different and everyone ooed and awwed! YAY for new recipes!
Post a Comment