1. How many people in your home drink milk on a regular basis? Zero2. What are the ages of your milk drinkers? (adults - can just say "adult") I have a nursing baby... does he count? Nobody else drinks milk unless its with cookies or in cereal.3. How many gallons of milk do you purchase for your family in a one week period? 1/2-1 gallon per week.
1. Five drink milk regularly2. Ages are (2) adults, 15, 9 and 9 (twins)3. Currently - I would say we use 3-4 gallons per week - but, when the twins were toddlers we peaked our usage at a gallon per day!
1. One drinks milk regularly in household of 2.2. Adult3. Less than one gallon per week.
1. 32. (2) Adults and (1) 2yr old3. 3-4 depending on if the second adult has more than in cereal or coffee.
1. 22. 27 and 353. 2-3 gallons
1. 42. 2 adults and 2 children3. 2 gallons
1. 2 people drink milk on a regular basis.2. 2 1/2 year old boy and adult3. 1 1/2-2 gallons per week.
Post a Comment