- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3-1/2 pounds fully cooked boneless ham
- 3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a small saucepan, stir together ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, 1 teaspoon oil and mustard. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Score surface of ham, making diamond shapes 1/2-inch deep. Place ham in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker and brush generously with the barbecue sauce.
3. In a large bowl, stir together potatoes and remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Place potatoes around ham in slow cooker. Cook for 2 hours on HIGH or 5 hours on LOW, brushing ham generously with sauce once every hour.
4. Remove ham from slow cooker and set aside. Stir parsley, salt and pepper into potatoes and serve with ham and remaining sauce.