Hot Corn Dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 T. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced
- 1 small can (4 oz) green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 - 11 oz can corn, drained
- 1 small tomato
- 2 T. cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. green onions, sliced thin
- Mix all ingredients together except tomato, cilantro & sliced green onions. Pour into oven safe dish. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Top with diced tomatoes, onions, and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
This sounds delish! I'm adding the ingredients to my grocery list.
Post a Comment